Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

We are grandparent to grandson age4 and granddaughter 17mth.my

Customer Question

We are grandparent to grandson age4 and granddaughter 17mth.my son and kids mother had spirit up 2 time during their 6yrs relationship,we alway have the grandchildrens overnight at the weekend with no problem.but since my son have spirit up with the mother back in october.the mother keep asking questions about my son life?is seem to me she can't let him go! She keep texting me with abusive language regarding about my son and to myself.i had help her out with moneys in many occasion which I never got back.we recently had booked a holiday to take grandson to hong kong for easter.which with her permission and blessing(that is when she was on good term with us)is all paid for n I paid for his passport.she had text me today to tell me that we can't see the grandchildrens no more and no more staying overnight.and he won't be going on holiday with us.all because she think I am taking my son side,because she think I being telling my son things that she told me.which I hasn't. I have told both of them I won't take side.as we want the best for the grandchildrens. is very upsetting for us especially me as I watch my grandchildrens growth up.spend alot of time and outing with them.i also had opened a bank account for them both(which when I found out the mother was pregnant)i been putting £25 in each everyweek.i want to know where do we stand?as I do think is best interest of the grandchildrens we get to see them on a regular basis.
What contact does your son have with the children?