13262538

Hi Claire, on the 18 November my barrister managed to keep

Hi Claire,
on the 18 November my barrister managed to keep the contact in a centre and have it moved to Leicester,
however from the 31/01 the judge wanted me to try having supervised visits at his mothers house, the court were aware of my concerns (as stated in my my previous questions to yourself)and the courts were very supportive. the court has clearly stated in the court order that the contact at his mother's is under review and I can bring it to court to vary if he breaches. it clearly states his mother to supervise fully. the contact is 4 hours and then in march 5 hours and the hearing is then 22 april. me and my ex have to file a statement by the 17 march on how the contact is going an dhe has to file his drug tests again for jan feb and march. however the contact has not even moved outside the centre and he is misbehaving, he told my daughter that she should call every day and if I don't allow her she should tell her teacher, he also questioning if the house is clean yet I have been cleared by social services on numerous times as well as the safeguarding officer. he also followed me to my travels to Egypt in the xmas period ( the reason I say followed is because he had no intention of travelling and then as soon as my solicitor wrote to cancel contact in contact for the week and my daughter told him we are going Egypt he went the same time as me and the same destination which puts very little confidence in me trusting him. the reason I say followed is because when the contact moved Leicester the contact centre was not able to accommodate 20/12 so the applicant was trying for the contact to move to another centre for that week so we have evidence that he had no intention to travel as we have his sol letter stating if I can accommodate the 20/12, there was no mention of him travelling. he also sent a letter lying a bout a phone contact not took place on one of the Saturdays that the contact was missed due to the centre not able to facilitate. my solicitor requested he provides a copy of the phone bill as the call was definitely done by his phone.his solicitor refused and saidthat was not necessary. and now at the contact centre on two visits my daughter has had a visit from his sister and partner. they do not stay their excuse is they want to hand him food as he forgot to pick it from the car and they get to see my daughter fro two minutes. I told my solicitor I want to vary the order and my solicitor said that the courts wont be pleased and I should wait til it gets to his mums house as this way the courts can see I gave it a try and then we can back it up with all the things he is doing at the moment and then the court wil probably support it going back in the centre. I just wanted your suggestion in this.
Where does his mother live?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

in Leicester. arrangement is my father will drop my daughter in the hand of his mother and no one else and then my daughter is to remain in the property during the whole time. in the presence of his mum. he is not allowed to leave the property with my daughter

Have you asked the. Centre to ensure that his sister does NOT come in?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, because it was the firstb time and my daughter sd it was to drop her things I did not escalate it as I thought they will see me as being awkward but then last week his partner turned up with the same excuse so now I am not happy.

They will not see you as being awkward.
next time ask to speak to the Team Leader of the day and explain your concerns - they will take the necessary action
I would agree with your solicitor that at this stage it would be best to at least try the progression of contact - whilst keeping a note of all the harassment you have been subject to
Please ask if you need further details