How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am defending myself against a complaint that have been filed

Customer Question

I am defending myself against a complaint that have been filed with the ICAEW Investigation Committee. Is there a lawyer in the UK who could advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
I have previously dealt with a complaint to the ICAEW. I can assist you - do you have a specific question?
Please note I will be online intermittently as it is the weekend, so please do not be concerned if you do not hear from me right away.
Kind regards