13262538

My ex husband who now lives in Texas is retiring in the next

My ex husband who now lives in Texas is retiring in the next few years my maintenance of £750 will stop what benefits am I able to claim and where from?

Thank you question.
My name is ***** *****
Why does the Order end then?
What is the exact wording?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was granted this maintenance order from court in 2008 I think he has rung me to say that he will be stopping paying the order on his retirement. He lives in Texas usa he is 63 now he says he won't have theory to pay me anymore. I need to know what I can claim as apart from DLA I have no income apart from the £750 maintenance m

When does the Court Order say that Maintenance should cease?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It says £750 per Callander month paid monthly in advance during their joint lives or until the petitioner shall remarry or further order

In fact he does have to continue to pay - and if he fails to do so then you can apply to the US courts to enforce it using the REMO procedures detailed here
https://www.gov.uk/remo-unit-helpline
You can also check your entitlement to benefits here
http://www.turn2us.org.uk/benefits_search.aspx?gclid=Cj0KEQiAiuOlBRCU-8D6idaPz_UBEiQAzTagNMKDsxaGjxe_Qj7sCvUq8WgWilliJmo7Xfba_CQp1K4aApEu8P8HAQ
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details