13262538

Am I entiled to a half share of my husbands pension after divorce,he

Am I entiled to a half share of my husbands pension after divorce,he has paid me this years but stoped last year we are at present going to court over his share in the house.

Thank you question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You certainly have a claim on your ex's pension and it will be a matter that taken into account as part of the settlement
Whether you will actually receive half of the payments is a matter court to decide
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

uhe is at present going to court ,paid me pension fpr 12 years then stopped, it was not actually half, short by £62 per month .he wants his 20% share of house as a lump sum or force us to sell .My older daughter owns 50%.I believe you have a bit of the history in previouse question .I have a very dependant daughter ,with serious heart decease previos soliciter on legal aid said that my share of his pension could be deducted off part of his 20% on the house ,to reduce the Lump Sum.What is your view on this position,Gemma.

Gemma
Yes that would certainly be a very wise idea as it will be a way of reducing the capital sum that is due to your ex
Please ask if you need further details