13262538

My husband and I are at the progress of divorcing. I am currently

My husband and I are at the progress of divorcing. I am currently run off money and I am not able to work since looking after my baby son full time. Although I own a flat which in my sole name and that been calculate as matrimonial property. If my family or friend up to invest on me with a big amount of money now. Will that be matrimonial property as well?
What woudl the money be used for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Childcare, legal fees, maintenance mainly, maybe property for investment.
If you are lent money to help with bills then that is fine - but giving you money to invest in property is unwise as it may well effect the eventual financial outcome