13262538

I have personnel belongings at my wife's house ( the house

I have personnel belongings at my wife's house ( the house was purchased outright from the proceeds of our joint home and I have a interest on the deeds )which she refuses to hand over. We are going through a divorce and further court proceedings as my wife doesn't allow me to see my 14 year old daughter.
My belongings include two racing bikes my skiing gear all my family VHS tapes and family photos plus my tool kits plus a £80,000 Aston Martin Volante DB9.
The Aston Martin is down as her asset in our Form E divorce papers ( it was a surprise gift to her from me ) but paid , registered and insured in my name. In our divorce we have had the first hearing with a FDR scheduled for March. Can I take the car & bikes I have house keys?
What reasons have been given for the failure to allow you to collect the bikes and the ski gear?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No replies
You can certainly collect your personal items whilst she is out - but NOT The car.
This was a gift to her and is a significant asset which will form part of the issues for consideration by the Court
Please ask if you need further details