13262538

, I have received a call from my solicitors stating my

Hi, I have received a call from my solicitors stating my ex has called to say he is missing the contact tomorrow since November this is the second contact he is missing. In the past he missed a few contacts at one point it was when I travelled all the wat to warrington and then when I reached the centre I was told he is not coming. as I work Saturdays my dad drops and collects my daughter from the contact centre. I feel it is unfair that he cancels the contact as and when while my dad always makes sure he is available for the contact. we have a hearing on april 22nd as the contact is still under review can I get my solicitor to say since he is missing his contacts and not committing I now am moving the contct to once a fortnight until the hearing

No I am afraid that you cannot do that.
however when it comes to the actual hearing you can point to the lack of commitment to contact as another reason for questioning his actual commitment to the child
Please ask if you need further details