13262538

Can the mother stop the dads partner from seeing his kids.

Thank you question.

How old are the children, how long have the parents been separated and what contact does your partner currently have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The children are 6 and 9 they've been divorced 5years nearly. My partner can see them every Tuesday (picks them up from school) they sleep over then he takes them to school in the morning. And every other weekend. He has to pay her £350 a mont.. I've been with him 4 years. We had a falling out last year and my kids aswell as his were hurt by this. But no more damaging as her giving them lots of different dads and taking them away from my partner to move in with a man they didn't know and was already pregnant by that man. Now she's with a different one.

What actually happened last year?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We split up after months of arguing about her. He was having to see the kids when she wanted him to, which was all the time. If he wasn't working he had to get the kids, there was no ruteen. He had to have them whenever she said. He changed it .every other weekend and every Tuesday. But we still argued because he worked every weekend he was supposed to be with us and made sure he was still there to have the kids. He was there but not . He's worried she'll stop him seeing the kids if he doesn't do what she want. He couldn't take it anymore so left us.now we are trying to make it work again. We're trying really hard because we love eachother. But it's happening again.

I have to ask - so please do not take offence - there was no violence involved between you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No but they new we were arguing and they could probably feel the resentment because of their mother.

That is fine
The law says that children are entitled to regular time with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary
Your partner has Parental Responsibility children and the right to introduce them to whomsoever he wishes - provided they are not at any risk.
There is no reason why you shoudl not meet his children again (assuming that you have been back together than a few weeks) and if his ex does try and stop the children seeing their father then your partner can obtain an enforceable court order
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** want to take them to Disney land in april and she said she want give her permission to take them abroad if I'm going. Do we have to have her permission?

They each need the permission of the other to take them out of the country OR an Order from the court.
Your partner should try and discuss this with her using Family mediation
www.familymediationhelpline.co.uk
but if that fails he can apply to the court Specific Issue Order - which will be successful