Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My partner and I were in a relationship years , in those

Customer Question

My partner and I were in a relationship years , in those years we brought a house in joint names but now have split up are children are all over 18 and are working what are the legal rights on splitting the assets from the house as we were not married , and 7 years ago her farther gave her 34k towards an extension on the house of Which see said was part of her inheritance

Thank you question.

How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The property was valued at 250k and I payed off the mortgage a year ago my partner did not pay anything to the mortgage event how it was koint

How much was the mortgage?