13262538

My husband is taking my house off me we were married 42 years

My husband is taking my house off me we were married 42 years he ran off with another woman an is living on a boat with her l cannot find a solisitor who can help me they all won't money up front an he left me with nothing he as his own coach company an flats his is making me suisidal thinking LM going on the street with nothing as house in his name even tho l put 42 grand down my share off last house please help me .Mrs steven

Thank you question.

How much is the house worth and how much are all the other assets worth?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

House is worth 160 grand his company lm not sure but l can do a list of his goods he has two flats. Office in living quaters two yards to put his coachs in . Four bowen size coachs .two 24seaters six 16 seaters bus.s four cars. A cannel boat which he lives on now there maybe other things but lm that stressed l cant think of them all also money in the bank all l have is my wage an working tax credit he left me with nothing l put my full 42 grand off the other house on to this house his bissness is called panther travel ltd*****erdington an hes on net an in yellow pages he as separete bank account which he puts some of the takings in private one l hope this helps you .

Please do not worry.
Given the length of the marriage you are entitled to half of ALL the assets including the flats and the company - so it is likely that at the very least you will retain the Matrimonial home.
In addition you are entitled to spouse maintenance - including an amount to help you pay fees if need be
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details