13262538

Having some problems at home with wife. every backward step

Customer Question

Having some problems at home with wife. every backward step results in ' get out the house and go to your mums'. I am the main carer two children (ages 3 and 6 month). I am in the fire service so im in the house 6 days out of 8 opposed to my wife working mon-fri. hopefully with counselling we will be ok. in the meantime where do i stand in relation to her demanding I leave the house?
wes

Thank you question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Unless there is an incident of physical violence your wife cannot force you to leave the property.
However to be very very careful - you are clearly a fit and healthy man - and it is appallingly easy to create a situation in which you look like an aggressor
In the longer term if you are indeed the main carer of the children then it is more likely that you will remain in the property with them full time if you separate
Please ask if you need further details