13262538

My child's father is no longer playing a role in his life.

Customer Question

My child's father is no longer playing a role in his life. His name is ***** ***** birth certificate. I want to have make sure that we equal access. i.e he has him 50% of the time. how do i go about enforcing this through court.

Thank you question.

Is he paying maintenance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No he isn't. We had a mutual understanding that it was more important to have a relationship with our son. As he has other children abroad that he is struggle to look after financially

I am sorry but you cannot force him to have the child at all - let alone 50% of the time - there is no Court application that you can make to achieve this.
You best option is to apply maintenance so that you have funds to pay child care - not great but sadly the only option available to you
Please ask if you need further details