How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11143
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor. Partner in own firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I incurred a driving fine in the north of England when holidaying

Resolved Question:

I incurred a driving fine in the north of England when holidaying from New Zealand back the early 1970's. This fine was never paid. Will this be a factor when I attempt to enter England from New Zealand holiday later this year?
Many thanks, Kerry
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question.
No it won't.. No record of this will exist any longer. Manual records of such minor issues were never computerised.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited time.
JGM and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions