13262538

Im a widow in receipt of widows allowance, and have dated a

Customer Question

Im a widow in receipt of widows allowance, and have dated a guy a few times who lives fifty miles away.Im hoping we might live together at some point in the future as we are both quite keen, although its only early days. He has his own house and I have mine, so Im not sure who would move in with who.
Obviously I would notify the agency if there were to be a change in circumstances. My question to you is, would I simply notify them of a change in circumstances and they cancel my payment, or would we both have to fill forms in stating when where etc.
The reason question is because, he is currently going through a troublesome divorce, which could drag on. Shes finding it hard to let go and he's not wanting to upset her any more than necessary.
Kindest regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .
,
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?
Thank you patience,

Thank you question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Since you are the one receiving the allowance then you are the only one who would have to fill in any forms!
A word of caution however - if his ex is problematic I would try and delay any change in your living arrangements until their financial matters have been resolved
Please ask if you need further details