13262538

My Son is abroad.his 14 yrs son did live with mother and her

Customer Question

My Son is abroad.his 14 yrs son did live with mother and her husband they have split and the step father has the child he said he has applied section 37 MY son has a parental responsibility order what can he do.

Thank you question.

Who does the child wish to live with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

step father said he wants to stay with his sisters step father is the sitrs natural fater we have been unable to speak to him on his own he did say he wants to be with his little sisters but his step father was listening to the call. The step father will not let him speak to us.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry errors

Do not worry - my typing is nothing to write home about!
When will your son return - and has anyone spoken to the mother
Do you know which school the boy goes to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my Son employers said he can come home so he will be here this weekend. We cannot contact the Mother. My Son's Father said he could go to her home to speak to her. My Son is speaking to the school this morning and to social services as we know the step father said he has applied section 37. I tried to see what this was loOKs like welfare report has to be done so my Son is asking social services can get be interviewed. we have the cert of parental responsibility order. My son was due home April this year and has a job in the UK.

A Section 37 report is ordered within disputed court proceedings regarding a child.
If there are existing court proceedings then your son should have been notified, so there is certainly something odd about the current position.
Your son does indeed need to speak to the school - remind them that he has PR and ask if there is Counselling Provision at the school and of someone could speak to the child and check that all is well.
he should also speak to Social Services and inform them of his involvement and ask if they have indeed been involved with the family - and what the position is with regard to the child.
If he is going to be here length of time he could make an urgent application to the court Child Arrangement Order allowing his to see the child on his own
At*****will respect the wishes of this young man as to who he wishes to live with - provided he will be safe
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details