13262538

I submitted a question and have recieved a reply from clare 6 hrs ago but still have a que

Customer Question

I submitted a question and have recieved a reply from clare 6 hrs ago but still have a query concerning it.
Hiya Clare, with regards ***** ***** reply, I was wondering if I would have to give details about my boyfriend on the widows benefit cancellation form, if we did move in with each other. Thankyou Clare.
I am in receipt of widows allowance and have started seeing someone. He owns his own home and so do I. If we move in together at some point would I have to give details about this person on my widows cancellation form or could I simply inform them over the phone that my circumstances have changed, (when and if the time comes).
thankyou.

Thank you question.

I will do my best to help you
No you do not have to give his details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Excellent and very prompt reply thankyou.

You are most welcome