13262538

My daughter is 14 and wants to go on holiday with her best

My daughter is 14 and wants to go on holiday with her best friend and her mother & father abroad. I am divorced from my daughters father years now and she was born in 2001, he is named on the birth certificate, can he stop her travelling abroad with them or can I grant the permission without his consent?

Thank you question.

Do you have a Residence Order child and what contact does he have with the child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Clare . What do you mean by a residency order> Charlotte visits her Dad every other weekend Friday evening until Sunday till 4pm and every Tuesday evening till Wednesday morning. Although the times and days do vary depending on his weekend plans, she dos come home early and does come on some nights when he wants to go out and then returns the following day.

Thanks I appreciate your hep he does like to be awkward I'm afraid

Cheryl

Have you ever been to Court about who your daughter should love with
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have a Family proceedings order that states that she lives with me full time and I am the primary career. It states she goes every other weekend, one night during the week and two weeks in the summer school holidays holiday, although he doesn't use the two week.

When was that Order made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

In 2006, when we got divorced

Cheryl

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

in 2006 when we got divorced

thanks

My apologies delay.
Then you do indeed have a Residence order and can agree to the trip provide dit is than 28 days and does not impact on his Contact time
If it id than 28 days or does impact on his Contact then he will need to agree to the trip - or you will have to get a Specific Issue Order form the Court covering it.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you the position and it is as I thought, however, I asked if I didn't need his permission to go away with another family abroad, do the same rules apply? Thanks

Provided it doesnot interrupt his contact in any way yes you can give your consent to this