13262538

HiMy name is***** and I send to you before and I

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** and I send to you before and I have a house and 2 children I want devorce What is main medivition ? Because she whant to till my that I sell my shere and then I will devorce and if I sell and I have the money The court the see I have too much money and the desaid a big care money for children. Or just the de said on income just Thanks

will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am sorry - what is it that you wish to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** want ask you about Madistion a garment between man and his wife And I have 2 children 8 years old and a house but I will agreed about house and she gave me moneyAnd I will gave the kids money care but I won't to now that I f I pay the money on the agreement there is no other money to pay?Thanks
How far has mediation reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tommorw I will go to first appointment
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We get agreemnt about a house .I want ask you about pay care for children If I do mediation and I don't pay after court desaid or I don't do mediation and let the government deside ?I want to now care payments by mediation or government Thanks
You will pay a set amount of maintenance for the children - it will be 16% of your gross income - with a deduction if you have the children more than 52 nights a year
You do not have to pay any more than that
Please ask if you need further details