Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

A series of social workers in an adoption agency, have

Customer Question

A series of social workers in an adoption agency, have written comments about my parenting ability and self, based on their professional opinion, (without back up facts), on presumption of who I am and how I act, because I was adopted myself. Rather an irony from an adoption agency, but none of them are adopted and they clearly are limited in their learnt knowledge, compared to my "lived knowledge". Their 3 years of compounded unfounded conclusions, have influenced the views and opinion of further professionals, I have to work with to help my son, now and in future. How can I get redress to clear my name and reputation against their preconceived view of "adopted adults". Georgie XXXXXXX