13262538

,F emailed me to say, having seen his lawyer,

For Clare
F emailed me to say, having seen his lawyer, "Given that according to my lawyer, our situation is far from clear, I agree to the original agreement of a 67/33 per cent split on the house." He has also said in other mails that he agrees to the sale of the house.
Given I don't trust him, should I get this agreement and statement in any other more official format? Or shall I just proceed on the basis I am a 33 per cent owner? My concern would be that, at the last moment, he could change his mind, causing my sale to fall through or problems for L once I have found a new school and home.
J
Thank you for your question and for asking for me
With the email being so clear you can simply go ahead - it is clear that he has been told that he has little choice!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks, ***** ***** always, your advice is helpful and to the point.

J

You are most welcome - good luck