13262538

i live in the uk. i am having trouble with my husband and

Customer Question

hi i live in the uk. i am having trouble with my husband and his past. i have half his devorce pappers but the part where it states why his ex wife divorced him he has ripped up. i need to find out why she divorced him... i need a copy of them.
Why do you need this information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he has changed badly. money is going missing, he has become lazy un hygienic lazy and disgusting. i just want to see why she divorced him. i dont know her name i cant contact her. iv been warned he was bad to her. i just need to know why and he wont tell me. im looking to devorce him but i want to know why she ended it

May I ask how this would help you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there is more to it. but i do not want to go in to the details.. i wouldnt ask this kind of question if i wasnt worried. can you help me...

I am sorry but there is no way that you can find out what the specific allegations were unless your ex or his former wife disclose them to you.
The Court will not release copies of the documents unless one of the parties request them
Whatever the reasons it will have no impact on your divorce position.
I am sorry to give you bad news - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi he not my ex he is my husband, soon to be ex the way things are going.... ok thanks for your help

My apologies for the error!