13262538

I HAVE A COURT ORDER FOLLOWING MY DIVORCE WHICH STATES IN RESPECT

I HAVE A COURT ORDER FOLLOWING MY DIVORCE WHICH STATES IN RESPECT OF CHILD MAIMTENANCE THAT MY EX HUSBAND WILL PAY MAINTENANCE UNTIL MY CHILDREN 'REACH THE AGE OF 17 OR CEASE FULL TIME SECONDARY EDUCATION'
MY ELDEST SON IS CURRENTLY AT SECONDARY SCHOOL TAKING HIS A LEVELS HE REACHED 18 YEARS ON 14 JANUARY 2015. MY EX HUSBAND IS NOW STATING THAT BECAUSE HE HAS TURNED 18 HE IS GOING TO CANCEL MAINTENANCE PAYMENTS FORTHWITH. CAN YOU ADVISE PLEASE
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Please do not worry.
If he stops paying you can either enforce the Order - OR you can apply to the CSA as your ex does indeed have to continue to pay maintenance until your children cease secondary education or reach the age of 20
Please ask if you need further details