13262538

I made a will in 2004. I divorced in 2008 and remarried in

I made a will in 2004. I divorced in 2008 and remarried in 2009, so I need a new will. I do not wish to change any of the provisions of the original will. Is it sufficient to print a fresh copy of the original (altering the date embedded in it) and get it signed and witnessed? Simon XXXXXXX

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
In effect the same wording may well work - but you do need to deal with the needs of you new wife as otherwise she will be able to challenge the Will
Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/family-law/8xo8k-made-will-2004-divorced-2008-remarried.html?rpt=1350). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.