Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

my name is***** husband and i decided to finish

Customer Question

hello
my name is***** husband and i decided to finish our marriage. About month ago he moved out. I live with two children. Im thinking about divorce.My question is what i should do first?
How old are the children and who owns the Matrimonial Home?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi my daughter is three and a half and my son is two. We rent a house where we moved in two years ago in last month i live in this house only with my children as my husband moved out. my husbands name is ***** ***** contract but all bills are already with my name only.

How much do you each earn and does your husband agree that there should be a divorce?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my monthly income is between £600-£700 and his about £1300. yes he agreed for divorce.

Where were you married and do you have the marriage certificate?