How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Thomas,i am Momchil

Customer Question

hi Thomas,i am Momchil
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
What is your question please?
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i got recently divorsed,but not in this country

but me and my wife have property here,both names on the deeds and mortgage.She doesnt live here so i am paying everything at the moment.The bank wont give mortgage to my name just yet , so what rights i have to the property while she is not paying anything

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for requesting I answer your question, but you need an experienced family solicitor.
I will opt out so that the question is free for others to assist you, but please be patience.
Kind regards