13262538

if the csa have re assessed you,re child maitenence after

Customer Question

Hi if the csa have re assessed you,re child maitenence after a relationship break up and written to you with you.re new payment to be changed by you.re bank direct debits to which you completely comly with and also re phoned later to cmfirm thatthe amounts changed are correct to which they say are. then weeks later they call to say you are in arrears as payments were wrong surely you are not accountable for this but they are and have no right to ask you to pay up. where do i stand please as have proof in writting and recorded calls. thankyou.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Sadly they can indeed make you pay up BUT since the error was theirs you can negotiate a reasonable payment rate in respect of the accrued arrears rather than automatically accepting the repayment rate they are looking for
Please ask if you need further details