13262538

Clare still on about my last chat my mum solicters are waiting

Hi Clare still on about my last chat my mum solicters are waiting again reply from my sister solicitors what there doing is leaving replys to late as possible they can to drag this case , they saying we might have to make her an offer to make it look good but not told us what same yet but my mum will says States reason to why she been left out they may think she will be intitled too money she never had anything to do with mum only saw her at a funeral were she wished her mum my mum dead they was two yrs before she died so I asking again if I pursued to court with most judges grant her money if so why do people pay to have will done ? Thank you
The Rationale is this
The issue is how much money and time do you want to spend on the court proceedings.
If they will take two years and cost £10,000 - would it not be worth paying her £5000 to go away.
That is why a settlement is often offered