Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have guardianship of my grandson,he stays with his other

Customer Question

I have guardianship of my grandson,he stays with his other grandparents on Thursday night,yesterday my daughter and her partner went to see their solicitors who told them basically to ignore what social sevices have said,tonight while supposedly being with his grandparens,i found that they have let my daughter and partner have my grandson unsupervised,they were both on drugs while she was pregnant ,this is why hes with me and his granddad,social services are still involved and have just granted us grandparents permission to supervise them,i have asked that they bring him back home,and basically been told by my daughter and partner and his parents that if I want him come and get him,im worried sick now please advise me as to what to do regards ***** ***** nanna susan quinn
When is the child due home and when was the Guardianship Order made?
Was there a Contact Order actually made?