How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Please can you help me! I lost my dad and my mum nearly

Customer Question

Please can you help me!
I lost my dad and my mum nearly 2 years ago very hard and still painful!
My grandad from my dads side is 87 and lives at his house my gran who is 94 has just gone into a dementicer care home !
My grandad is very worried that the home will take his house and his savings away from him as my grans care home and social services have frightened him.
Please can you advise us on anyway we can secure my grandad his house and his savings !!!
Can it be that it is put in a trust in my name and grandad still lives in the house until he passes away ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is the property owned by just your grandfather - or jointly with your grandmother
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Joint names
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Ok- what about the savings?