Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Please can you help me! I lost my dad and my mum nearly

Customer Question

Please can you help me!
I lost my dad and my mum nearly 2 years ago very hard and still painful!
My grandad from my dads side is 87 and lives at his house my gran who is 94 has just gone into a dementicer care home !
My grandad is very worried that the home will take his house and his savings away from him as my grans care home and social services have frightened him.
Please can you advise us on anyway we can secure my grandad his house and his savings !!!
Can it be that it is put in a trust in my name and grandad still lives in the house until he passes away ?
Is the property owned by just your grandfather - or jointly with your grandmother
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Joint names
Ok- what about the savings?