13262538

I am separated from my husband. We agreed joint custody for

I am separated from my husband. We agreed joint custody for our 3 children (straight 50/50). My eldest son, who is 17 says he wants to spend more time with me while his father is having major building works done to his house so that has the appropriate environment to do his studying). However his father won't allow him because of our agreement and will allow no flexibility. I obviously support my son and want our agreement to temporarily change. My ex won't budge which I think is totally unfair. What does my son need to do?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
At 17 it is up to your son where he wishes to live and with whom
If your son moves to live with you full time then there is nothing his father could do to prevent it
Please ask if you need further details