How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

, I am having some ongoing issues with my daughters father.

Customer Question

I am having some ongoing issues with my daughters father. He looks after her 3 days a week and has her overnight every other weekend. There have been a number of occasions where she has been at the pub with him. A couple of weekends ago I took my daughter over to her fathers for the weekend and he had appeared slightly drunk. We started to argue and he advise me I cannot stop him from seeing his daughter. He has always been a big drinker and every time he has her he is always at the pub and I do not feel comfortable with my daughter being in his care.
I do not know what to do? She is nearly 10 months old.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How often does he take her to the Pub?Did you leave her with him when you thought he was drunk?