Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

, I am having some ongoing issues with my daughters father.

Customer Question

I am having some ongoing issues with my daughters father. He looks after her 3 days a week and has her overnight every other weekend. There have been a number of occasions where she has been at the pub with him. A couple of weekends ago I took my daughter over to her fathers for the weekend and he had appeared slightly drunk. We started to argue and he advise me I cannot stop him from seeing his daughter. He has always been a big drinker and every time he has her he is always at the pub and I do not feel comfortable with my daughter being in his care.
I do not know what to do? She is nearly 10 months old.
How often does he take her to the Pub?Did you leave her with him when you thought he was drunk?