13262538

, I was married years and I separated from my husband

Hi, I was married for 24 years and I separated from my husband 2 years 5 months ago. Our children are all over 18 and we did not own our own property. I want a divorce and he will not contest it. How difficult will it be and how much will it cost. Many thanks Alison Eblett
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
As a starting point ask your ex to confirm in writing that he will agree to a divorce based on the fact that you have lived apart for more than two years.
Once you have that you can go ahead and issue the Petition - details here
https://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorce
Please ask if you need further details