13262538

, I am living with my girl friend of 6 years in a rented

I am living with my girl friend of 6 years in a rented house. We have a 5 year old daughter and Leonie has a 9 year old from a previos relationship. If i was to take out a mortgage in just my name would leonie have a claim to it we should every separate ?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Assuming that she makes no financial contribution to the property then she will not have a financial claim on the property - however she could have a claim under Schedule 1 of the Children Act for the right to live in the property (without you) until your daughter is 18
Please ask if you need further details