Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have been left a share in my moms house in her will. (split

Customer Question

I have been left a share in my moms house in her will. (split between my sister brother and me) My sister is now living there and denying me acccess to the house. Is there anything I can do. She has changed all of the bills into her name. Can I get her to leave the property.
Was your sister living there prior to your mother's death?
Has Probate been granted?
Who are the Executors of the Will?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My sister was staying there on a temp basis while waiting for her divorce however didi not contribute anything to the house. My brother is the exceutor of the will and has put it up for sale. Also they have thrown away a lot of the items in the house as there is a skip outside. Unfortunately I have no idea about probabe as haveasked and he refuses to tell me. It has been applied for about a month ago.Last time I went ino the house my sister attacked me and dragged me across the room by my hairl

So your brother is the Executor of the Will and he has agreed to your sister living there for now?