How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

what can l do if l think my husband only married me to stay

Customer Question

what can l do if l think my husband only married me to stay in the uk and am not happy
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi Margaret,
Thanks for your question.
What nationality are you and what is your immigration status in the UK?
Is your husband on a spouse visa?
Why do you consider he only married you in order to stay in the UK?
Kind regards.
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?
Kind regards,