How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

my husband has had an affair and won't stop seeing the other

Customer Question

my husband has had an affair. I have moved to kent to be with him and to try to make our marriage work. If I divorce him, am i entitled to spousal maintenance? We have been married 29 years, and I have taken a 5year career break from my job to try.

i only earn 7.5 k and he earns 112k per year.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law