How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

there My separated wife is accusing a member of my

Customer Question

Hi there
My separated wife is accusing a member of my family of mental illness while she is only been caring to her and my 1 y old son. She won t bring my son to his bday day at my place if my aunt she is coming.
She claiming that in my son best interest and she asked to her lawyer first but there is no ground of such accusation in the chat between the two.
She is just being protective and make me feel bad.
What I can do? Shall I invite my aunt and not telling her or what? She is the ground to avoid contact arrangements because of that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you been separated and what is the current pattern of contact
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have been practically separated for 6 months now and i can access him at their place - 60 miles from london - saturday 930 -5 and sunday 11 - 4


Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Where is the Part taking place?