Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

there My separated wife is accusing a member of my

Customer Question

Hi there
My separated wife is accusing a member of my family of mental illness while she is only been caring to her and my 1 y old son. She won t bring my son to his bday day at my place if my aunt she is coming.
She claiming that in my son best interest and she asked to her lawyer first but there is no ground of such accusation in the chat between the two.
She is just being protective and make me feel bad.
What I can do? Shall I invite my aunt and not telling her or what? She is the ground to avoid contact arrangements because of that?
How long have you been separated and what is the current pattern of contact
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have been practically separated for 6 months now and i can access him at their place - 60 miles from london - saturday 930 -5 and sunday 11 - 4

thanks

Where is the Part taking place?