13262538

i am in a same sex relationship, i am the biological parent

Customer Question

hi i am in a same sex relationship, i am the biological parent however she is carrying, her location is unknown and we have no communication, i just want to no my son is ok. he is not due until May. have i got any rights at all? shes also said she wouldn't put me on the birth certificate or be there at the birth? is there anything i can do at all to find any information about my son, or if he is born or if i can be there. im desperate, i feel iv exhausted all avenues! thanks
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
In these circumstance I am afraid that you have no rights until the child is born
Once the child is born you can apply to have your name added to the Birth Certificate as you are the biological parent
The Court application can be made with a request that the dWP release her address TO THE COURT for service
You can then also deal with obtaining a Child Arrangement Order so that you can spend time with the child.
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou, what is dWP?

The Department of Work and Pensions
C;are
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thankyou, what form would i need to get ready to fill in once he is born

rachael

The form you need for the Child Arrangement Order is here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdf