13262538

My son died suddenly in September without leaving a will. He

My son died suddenly in September without leaving a will. He leaves a 10 month old baby and a wife of 1.5yrs. She has been demanding and obstructive over all aspects of dealing with funeral arrangements and all other matters since and has made it difficult for us to help.
As his parents, do we have any rights or does everything automatically go to his wife?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you.
I am so sorry for your loss.
i am also sorry but the simple fact is that in the absence of a Will his entire estate belongs to his Wife and Child.
Please ask if you need further details