13262538

In the follow-up to the Replies to Questionnaire in the variation

In the follow-up to the Replies to Questionnaire in the variation of spousal maintenance application with my ex-wife, her lawyers are introducing new and broad reaching questions.
Is this appropriate? Can I refuse to answer based on these not being included in the original list?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Provided you have fully answered the original question then you do not need to answer the follow ups- unless and until a court orders you to do so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how would they go about getting such a court order? another directions appointment?

Yes you are beginning to get the process!