How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

Can my partners ex stop him allowing his child around me,

Customer Question

Can my partners ex stop him allowing his child around me, because we (his ex and I) have had a disagreement? and My partner and I have had a row that resulted in a slap to the face? She believes I am unstable, because I have an opinion and don't agree with her, but I have been allowed her child for 8 months prior we can't move forward until she agrees. what grounds do we have and where do we start?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child, whose face was slapped and did the child witness it?