13262538

Claire,I complained about my ex's solicitor to

hi Claire, I complained about my ex's solicitor to resolutions as he is a member of the resolutions however tthey reponse was that due to our court case not completed they can not officialy investigate. they are happy to write and informal letter to him that I have complained. if it is informal they said he does not hve to respond back until they officialy investigate. I am scared that if it is informal then my ex;s solicitor will bully me more as he has bullied me through the letters and I am now representing myself so don't want to be in an awkeard situation. resolutions did suggest I complain to my ex's principle solicitor but I am not sure they wil respond as they have no duty of care towards me plus they obviously wrote a letter which was adhered by my solicitor incorrectly please advise

It is entirely up to you whether you deal with this now or later.
If you are concerned about the effect it will have on the case then there is no reason why you shoudl not wait and then put in a formal complaint