13262538

Claire, i don't want my ex to know where we reside but

Hi Claire,
i don't want my ex to know where we reside but now my daughter is turning 5 and she is learning to understand the areas school names and where she lives.
i am under marak and there has been history of domestic violence as well as him drugs and alcohol with him.
i am really afraid of my ex whereby it has been noted by the caffcass officer as well as the police fwin reports.
the courts like fair and i feel up until now i have always made sure my ex has contact with my daughter, however i am now realy scared that he will find out where i am because he wil make my daughter tell him.
the contact is supervised at his mothers however it is under review whereby in april 22 we submit a statement of future contacts.
i feel it is safe in the centre where by he cant force my daughter to gv our address.
the mother does supervise however i feel the suoervsion is biased as when my ex asks about me to my daughter she does not stop him and also in the fwin report the police confirm on one of the call outs my ex's family were onesded.
my ex threatened to kill me.
my ex has history of gbh and obstruction on police officerthough they are historic.
i don't want to say no contact because my daughter does enjoy seeing her dad but iknow my ex will kill me if he knows where i live.
in the past when he has known my addresses to scare me has done car insurance fraud and also sent fake goods from abroad to my address however i was able to clear my self.
another reason i fear my ex is because he thought my younger daughter was his but she wasn't and this was confirmed in court THROUGH DNA. I KNOW MY EX will not spare me
where do i stand
I am sorry but there is no way that the Court will bring contact back in to the Centre based on this issue.
I do understand your concerns but you are going to have to work with your daughter so that she understands why she cannot share this information