13262538

There have been recent developments which have prompted me

Customer Question

There have been recent developments which have prompted me to seek a more urgent divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour but I expect him to fight this. Would I have to pay all the costs because he disagreed?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You can still claim the actual costs of the divorce.
However your ex may well say that he will only agree to a divorce if you withdraw the claim for costs - ay which point you ay simply feel that it is easier and quicker to agree than to risk the matter dragging on.
I hope that this is of assistance - please feel free to ask any for and clarification that you need
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You are most welcome I hope all goes well