Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

there, Can I make a complaint against a law firm, specially

Customer Question

Hi there,
Can I make a complaint against a law firm, specially a solicitor who has taken a case, personally, not professionally? Defending his clients side and character over the children's welfare, specially when the client has been physically aggressive to children?
The firm is very clear to put the clients character first over the children's welfare and the mother defending the children is being cornered by taking into court for Re-enforcement order. Children have expressed their wishes and own feelings in a report, which was toned down as the client making "mistakes" when to the defendant mother was told they were legitimate concerns. The report was made by an independent social worker paid by the father.
Those mistakes we are talking about are: Giving a sleeping pill to child (adult prescription) once. Losing temper with the children,pulling and dragging. Smacking not always and lastly leaving the children alone and no supervision. Watching inappropriate movies and lastly accusing them of lying or inventing stories to catch the mother's attention.
Please advice.
What exactly do you wish to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare, Can I go against the firm and the solicitor? At the end of the line is my ex-husband paying this solicitor to portrayed his version and behaviour and in the other end the children themselves.

If a any judge overview the "charming character of a client" over the children's welfare when they are obviously not met by the client? WHo can help the children? If the mother's right are taken away, what is next?

I am the mother and I run out of options. Aparently, I am the one "exagerating" things and ignored as well as the children and they have to go to contact weekend no matter what. I am the one facing compulsory community services or prison. Why? I have done nothing wrong. As Social services said to me, if I don't feel the children are safe don't send them and don't be intimidated. Now I got the letters from Goughs solicitors saying otherwise. Please help.

Regards,

How old are the children and what has actually happened?