13262538

The family court has allows me 6 emails and 6 telephone call

The family court has allows me 6 emails and 6 telephone call per year to my 2 children aged 12 and 13. The mother has printed the emails and sent them to the Child Support Agency in support of her application for an increase in child support. Is she allowed to send these communications to a 3rd party?
What point are they being used to make?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They are being used to demonstrate that my lifestyle would suggest that I earn more money that I have declared. In the letters I would say stuff like "i played golf yesterday" and to her this demonstrates an extravagant lifestyle?

Mark

It is an inappropriate se of your emails in very many ways.
As a starting pint they prove nothing - you could be a fantasist painting a happy picture for the children.
More to the point the emails were sent to the children and not to your ex.
Having said that other than raising the matter with the CSA and pointing out that it is inappropriate there is relatively little that you can do
- however as I said they are not of any real assistance to her - but if there is a hearing at the CSA you must challenge her on the matter - and if you do go back to court in the future then be sur eto bring the matter to the attention of the judge
Please ask if you need further details