13262538

claire,My solicitor sent me incorrect letter which caused

Hi claire,
My solicitor sent me incorrect letter which caused me a relocation when i complained and requested compensation thy refused and terminated my contract through no fault of my own with just weeks left for me to submit a statement and attend hearing. When they terminated the contract they stated nothing in regards ***** ***** keeping the counsel. The complaint response implied everythng was terminated. I recomplained stating if they dont compensate then i will go to legal ombudsman and SRA. They said they will write to me by 18 march. Just today my solicitor emailed me not in regards ***** ***** complaint response as the principal solicitor wil be responding but in regards ***** ***** i still wanted a counsillor for the hearing. I want advice is this a catch. Wil it affect my compensation request
Since you will still have to pay for the Barrister there is no catch - it is just a question to ensure they do not make things worse.
You need to check to see if the Barrister is willing to continue without the solicitor!