How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

last week my contact order was changed children,

Customer Question

Hi last week my contact order was changed for my children, at the time i agreed to the changes. But then as soon as I got home i reaslised that i should have agreed to some of the changes. I emailed the courts and my exes solicitor to advise that I wanted to change part of it back. I am currently waiting for a response, can I do this or will i need to pay for a new hearing?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What did you agree to that you now wish to change?