13262538

I am drafting the final child arrangement order with my ex

Customer Question

I am drafting the final child arrangement order with my ex today at her solicitors office. Just wanted to know what if our proposals are ok and if there maybe anything we have missed. Our daughter is 19months old and I and my ex have agreed to the following:
One week on, one week off, with a mid week contact for the other parent. So Friday to Friday with the mid week contact being Wednesday.
Alternate Christmas and New Year.
Birthdays we have agreed to do together
Traveling permitted but must be no longer than a week unless we both agree to extend it and must be done on our week with child.
Mother to have child on Mother's day and Father to have child on Father's day
Is there anything else we should consider or add to this order before it gets sent to judge to stamp it??
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You seem to have covered all the major issues - it would however be sensible to back it up with a fully completed Parenting Plan
https://www.cafcass.gov.uk/media/190788/parenting_plan_final_web.pdf
The main aim is to find something that works for all three of you - parent and child - and it appears that you have done this!
Please ask if you need further details